How does Ultrasonic Cavitation work?
Ultrasonic therapy forces a powerful sound wave to the fat cell membranes. The fat cell membrane succumbs to the pressure, is reduced to liquid and is expelled through the body’s normal metabolic method. Each area is massaged using low frequencies which penetrate the deep layers of the fat, causing the fat cell to explode and to be passed through the body. The treatment is completely painless. Blood flow is also stimulated improving the appearance of cellulite.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Improve Skin’s texture
- Body contouring and reshaping
- Lymph and blood circulation
- Cellulite therapy
- Painless and Non-Surgical way to remove fat and cellulite
- Tightening of connective tissue
- Inch loss
- No surgery, no knives, no pain No anesthesia
Process of Ultrasonic Cavitaion