How does Ultrasonic Cavitation work?
Ultrasonic cavitation uses low-frequency sound waves to burst fat cells, transforming their contents into free fatty acids that are naturally disposed of by the lymphatic system. This process vibrates the layer of fat cells below the skin’s surface. The pressure eventually causes the fat cells to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream. Proponents of the procedure believe that the body is then able to process these fatty acids through its proverbial waste-disposal plant: the lymphatic system.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Being totally non-invasive, there are no needles, scalpels or incisions required. Furthermore there is no need for anesthesia or pain medications and effectively there is no down or recovery time.
- Minimal to no pain
- Tightens skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- An overall contoured appearance
- Visible results almost immediately
- Body shaping and contouring
- Skin tightening and toning
Process of Ultrasonic Cavitaion
- Functional organ failure (serious liver disease. Heart failure, kidney failure, etc.)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Auto-immune diseases
- Renal failure