What is a Radio Frequency Cellulite?
Collagen is the most common protein in the human body. Collagen’s intensive firming property contributes to the skins general appearance by giving it volume. As we age, our body stops producing collagen and elastin, making the skin lose its vitality and become dull and dry. Cell regeneration rate is reduced, making the epidermis layer diminish, causing the skin to drop, lose its elasticity and become wrinkled.
Radio Frequency therapy is a non-surgical means of lifting and firming one’s skin. An electromagnetic radiofrequency current is generated which penetrates into the dermal layer of the skin. This heat energy stimulates collagen fibroblast production.
Unlike invasive procedures which affect the superficial layer of the skin, radiofrequency therapy works on the deepest layer of the skin without affecting the epidermis.
We utilize a combination of regenerating vitamins for your skin in conjunction with our radio frequency therapy to give you optimal results. With the triggering of collagen production your skin will look much tighter, taught and younger.
Benefits of Radio Cellulite
- Stimulates collagen fibroblast production. Prevents denaturation.
- Protects collagen structure and elastin fibers.
- Increased oxygenation & nourishment of tissues.
- Tightens and firms skin.
- Reduction of sagging skin.
- Increased supportive capacity of the dermis
- Reduction of wrinkles.
Areas of the body that can be treated:
- INNER & OUTER THIGHS
- BRA BULGE
Home Care Advice
- Avoid applying body lotion or an oil-based moisturiser in the treated area.
- Can apply a water-based cream and/or sun block
- Avoid having a hot bath, shower, sauna, massage or any other heat induced treatment
- Avoid going into the sun or lying on a sun bed
- Avoid waxing or epilation for 48 hours
- Avoid excessive exercise or sweating
- Avoid scratching or picking, if a burn develops
- Avoid swimming in a chlorinated pool