How does Lymphatic drainage work?
Lymphatic drainage can assist by stimulating flow of the lymph which is a white fluid that carries white blood cells, oxygen and nutrients to tissues throughout the human body. When your body feels fatigue! By stimulating the lymphatic system, you help to support the body’s immune system, reduce full body chronic pain, heal the body from surgery and aid in the body’s natural waste removal or detoxification. Lymphatic Drainage is a gentle whole-body treatment that relaxes the nervous system and aids to increase the body’s immune system. The lymphatic system is located directly beneath the skin. When our lymphatic system is stimulated by massage, toxins are eliminated so our body works more efficiently, the immune system is boosted, and cells are supplied more readily with nutrients.
About Lymphatic drainage
- Weight loss with a reduction in adipose and cellulite tissue
- Reduced water retention
- Reduction or elimination of your chronic pain
- Reduction of your skin conditions and allergies
- Increased energy
- Increased metabolism
- Reduction of PMS symptoms
- Stronger immune system function and illness prevention
- Regeneration or youthfulness of skin tissue