Laser Hair Removal
How does Laser Hair Removal work?
Do you get razor bumps or acne like breakouts when you get rid of unwanted hair?
Use laser hair removal to remove unwanted facial and body hair safely and effectively.
Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. The pigments in the follicles absorb the light that destroys the hair in other words it works by emitting a wavelength into the skin, which in the case of hair removal targets pigment. “It works in the same way like black clothing absorbs heat on a hot day, versus white clothing which reflects it’
The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair. It quickly produces to heat which then kills the growing cells that makes the hair.
A recommended amount of 6-8 treatments per area reason being:
Your hair grows in several phases (anagen, telogen and catagen) and a laser can only affect the currently active growing hair follicle (early anagen). Hence several phases are needed to kill hair in all of the growth.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Treatments are quick. Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect.
- You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
- No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions.