Boost your immune system today! Guard your body against viral, bacterial and parasitic infections with an IV infusion to enhance your immune system. It is fast, easy and allows 100% absorption into your blood stream. Delivering those most wanted vitamins and minerals instantly. During an illness your body requires even more fluids to mount an immune response and maintain a higher metabolism.
Our IV Immunity Drip provides your body with the vitamins; antioxidants and hydration that you need to fight of that pesky cold or flu or just build your immune system.
How often to drip?
Once a week
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamine plays an essential role in our metabolism by helping to convert nutrients into energy. This vitamin is also known as the anti-stress vitamin, it converts glucose into energy,
helps in healing wounds and calms the nervous system, thereby preventing the occurrence of stress-related breakouts which are quite common these days.
- Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin helps convert food into energy while also acting as an antioxidant to the body. This vitamin helps with skin turnover and helps your body maintain healthy collagen levels.
- Vitamin B3 – Niacin plays a role in cellular signalling, building a good metabolism and DNA production and repair. Niacin works in conditioning and nourishing your body to turn back time and aid your body in anti-aging.
- Vitamin B7 – Biotin is essential in our bodies for our metabolism. It also regulates our gene expression. Vitamin B7 supplies the essential fatty acids that our bodies require to prevent cell damage and water loss, it is therefore important to keep your body well hydrated. This important vitamin also offers relief from inflammation and aids the body with infections.
- Vitamin B9 – Folic acid is required for cell growth. This amino acid boosts your metabolism and aids your body in the formation of red and white blood cells. Folic acid works as an antioxidant and helps promote skin cell rejuvenation and fights free radical damage in the body.
- Vitamin B12 – One of the most well-known B vitamins is B12. This vitamin is vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development. B12 reduces inflammation, improves your overall skin and wellness and aids the body in healing faster.
- High dose of Vitamin C – One of the most essential vitamins that your body requires which cannot be produced naturally within the body. Vitamin C reduces the risk of chronic disease, it is a powerful antioxidant, manages your blood pressure levels, and lowers the risk of heart disease. Reduces the bloods uric acid levels and helps promote gout attacks. Helps your body to prevent iron deficiency and most importantly boosts your immunity which protects the body against infection. Vitamin C aids your immune system to boost up your immune system cells and functions when pathogens are detected in the body. Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that assist with the reduction of inflammation and elevates the irritation in tissues caused by free radicals in the body.
- Our IV immunity cocktail is also topped up with many other good vitamins and minerals including B5 and B6. These vitamins in our IV Immunity drip play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B Vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. Illness means that your gut is often inflamed, making it difficult to digest vitamin supplements. Intravenous vitamin infusions are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, without having to be processed through the digestive system.
Some of the Benefits?
- Suitable for people with auto-immune conditions
- 100% absorption
- Provides essential nutrients
- Decreases inflammation in your body
- Complete body rehydration
- Increased energy levels
- Sports endurance and recovery
- Decreases stress and fatigue
- Boosts your immune system
- Relieves muscle and joint pains