What is Derma Skin Needling?
Derma Skin Needling is used to induce collagen and enhance the rejuvenation and renewal process of both facial and body in a completely safe and effective manner without any damage or negative side effects to the skin. The micro needle roller is applied to produce microscopic channels in the skin which releases growth factors to stimulate new collagen production, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles, firming loose skin and overall improvement of skin texture on both face and body. The channels created significantly improve the penetration of the active ingredients of topically applied products, enhancing their beneficial effects.
Benefits of the Derma Skin Needling:
- Increased penetration of substances.
- Thickening of the epidermis due to the collagenosis
- Smooth’s wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Improves texture and large pores of the facial skin
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Improving of scars caused by chicken pox
- Repairs and fill old scars
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks from pregnancy or weight loss and cellulite
- Induces the absorption of products for hair loss treatment
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation spots
- It is a natural process of collagen induction stimulated by controlled wound healing
- Immediate visible results (4-6 weeks) and long lasting (4-6years)
- A short treatment with no down time
- Can be used on thin and sensitive skin